I can not get into my Google Account

Closed
Jersigrl58 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday February 11, 2017 Status Member Last seen February 11, 2017 - Updated by Ambucias on 11/02/17 at 04:44 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 11, 2017 at 04:46 AM
I have unfortunately lost my mobile number I have had since 1993 because of hitching it together with DTV. I had to short sale my home of 32 years and after 6 months, when it was established that my DTV COULD NOT be installed where I moved my account was canceled due to no fault of my own. I had suspended the account so where I moved to I could get it hooked up. Well after 6 months they started charging me again. They admitted it was in error, let me pay the phone bill while combined billing department separated the bills. I could not port my number over as it must be "active" to do do. So my com cast Internet has been closed since May 16, 2016 and my phone number has been changed for last 2 1/2 months. I did open a new Gmail account and syneed them so I can get email at either one. I know I changed my email from com cast but it seems that all you have is my com cast account that is no longer active and my prior mobile number. I need to upgrade apps n such. Can someone help me?
removed by moderator@gmail.com or removed by moderator, my current mail n number.
Thanking you in advace,
Rose

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Feb 11, 2017 at 04:46 AM
Hello

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry
P.S. We have no business or connections with Gmail