Not able to access accounts on my computer

Closed
Di - May 23, 2009 at 04:32 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - May 24, 2009 at 12:17 PM
Hello,
Since today, I've had a problem with my computer.. in the morning it just completely stopped and the entire screen went black. I had trouble trying to get it back working again. It's some sort of virus, but I don't know what type. Afterwards, when I tried accessing my email account, msn acc, facebook, etc, it wouldn't work. The page was not the "cannot find server" page either. It said that something was wrong with the server, and that if I keep going and trying to access my accounts, then someone from another party can read my personal information. I got these warnings both on Internet Explorer and on Mozilla Firefox. I don't know what to do, or how to get rid of this.
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
May 24, 2009 at 12:17 PM
This sounds like a malware attack that is trying to sell you some bogus antispyware software. Two products that MIGHT help you solve your problem are "Malwarebytes" and "Superantispyware" .

Google the above products for more info.

Good Luck