Can not Log In Identity Can not be confirmed

Closed
Irene2377 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday July 26, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 26, 2017 - Jul 26, 2017 at 11:53 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 26, 2017 at 04:45 PM
May I know Facebook support email too?

I have been receiving this message whenever I try to log in..

We’ve detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have temporarily locked it as a security precaution.
It’s likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing. Learn more in the Help Center.
Over the next few steps we’ll walk you through a security check to help secure your account, and let you log back in.

Then I click "Continue" this will appear..

Identity Not Confirmed. We currently can't verify your identity. Please try again later.

Just wanted to know who should I get in touch with. Appreciate if you can share the email address.

Thanks!

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 26, 2017 at 04:45 PM
You are dealing with a machine, not people. If you are not satisfied with the machine, stop using it! Do you think facepuke really cares about your account. They have over 2 billion subscribers! If 1% of the users were having an issue, and it took 15 minutes to fix, how many days of work would facepuke have?