A webmaster can make use of CSS image opacity property to create a transparent div relatively easily. A transparent div can be created with or without content. When a div is made transparent with content, images and text are also made transparent along with the div. In case the div is made transparent without content, the div alone will be transparent. To create a transparent DIV, you can make use of the CSS techniques listed in the article below.
Create a transparent DIV (with the content)
- The div itself will be transparent, but the same applies for all other content such as images or text.
<div style="filter:alpha(opacity=50); opacity:0.5;">........</div>
- The opacity property is taken into account in firefox 3 +, Chrome 2 +, Safari 4 and Opera 10. The filter:alpha(opacity=50) enables Internet Explorer 8 and Opera 9.x to make content transparent.
Create transparent DIV (without the content)
- Use CSS-property: "rgba"
- To add color in CSS, use the property rgb (). Soon the function rgba() will be available . The "a" is for the transparency:
<div style="background-color: rgba(255, 0, 0, 0.5)">.........</div>
- Here, the color red will be transparent. This function is not recognized by Internet Explorer or Opera 9.x (works with Opera 10).
- Div transparent background
- Make div transparent
- Div transparent
- Create a transparent DIV
- How to copy and paste transparent images [solved] > Forum - Office Software
- How to Insert a Transparent Image into an Excel Document > Guide
- Trillian - Disable the use of Alpha blending transparencies
- LibreOffice - Automatically reduce transparency when printing
- HTML table fit to screen: height, width
- How to resolve unexpected T_STRING error in PHP
- How to solve undefined index error in PHP: $ _GET, $ _POST
- Remove border of image: CSS, HTML
- How to change text color input box HTML
- Unicode reverse text: character, direction
- Parse error in PHP: syntax error, unexpected $end
- PHPmyadmin access denied: for user 'root'@'localhost'