is a program enabling users to install two different operating systems on a unique computer. This way, they can take advantage of specific software for each platform.
- Virtual PC creation: VirtualBox is able to process in the creation of as many virtual computers as you want by installing different operating systems. For example, the user can use Windows XP and Linux.
- Components: as operating systems, they will also own virtual device such as RAM, hard disk, USB ports and even sound card.
- Remote access: this program offers the possibility to remote-control a PC thanks to the help of HTTP protocol. This option is necessary when the user is away and has to connect to his computer.
- Open source: what distinguishes this program from others is its being an Open Source. It gives editors the opportunity to modify sources codes in order to extend its features or to add plug-ins.
- Software installation: VirtualBox is a practical tool. It gives users the ability to install it and take advantage of various software and applications without damaging its materials and main operating system.
- This software is entirely free of charge.
- It is easy to use.