Apart from Visual Basic, C + + can also be used to design visual programs. However, developers can use any programming software. Visual C + + Express
can design interactive visual applications.
- Visual data design: Visual C + + Express is integrated with WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) visual design that allows to create interactive Windows applications. The program helps the developer to design the shape of the software.
- Secure C + +: C Runtime Library has undergone some changes. In fact, the software authorizes the incoming parameters, checks the size of buffers to correct flaws in the design of safety functions from the C library.
- Debugging: Visual C + + Express can also correct failures if there are on the program. It hangs up the application easily in scripts to add or remove syntax errors. The user also has the option to "Edit" and "Continue" to correct the source code of the program.
- Interactive development environment: the application includes a feature encountered on Visual Studio, called IntelliSense and allowing users to save time in the development of a project.
- The application is completely free.
- The use of the software requires a knowledge or experience in programming.
Latest update on April 11, 2018 at 05:54 AM.