Google Translate for Android
is Google's official translation application for Android mobile phones and tablets. It enables users to translate words, phrases, paragraphs, or an entire text into the target language selected by the user.
- Google Translate allows users to translate between 103 languages
- You can also translate text when offline in up to 59 different languages.
- Instant camera translation when you place your camera over a text and the app will translate in up to 88 languages for you.
- The app can also translate via photo that you have either taken or imported (in this case, up to 50 languages).
- Translate bilingual conversations on the go in real time or use the app to analyse and translate handwriting.
- There is a phrasebook in which you can star and save useful key phrases for use at a later time.
- You can sync their phrasebook across different devices, between the app and desktop.
- The app is free to use and download.
Google Translate for Android is also available on iPhone