a full-fledged women's health app with an ovulation and menstrual cycle calendar. You can also talk with other women and get some insights and advice from the community!
Eve Period Tracker is more than just a period and ovulation tracking app. It also provides you with interesting sex, birth control, pregnancy and relationships tips, sexy quizzes, horoscopes and articles about women’s health and so much more. With it, you can make new friends and talk to other Eve community members.
- Easy to use ovulation and menstrual cycle calendar
- Sex, mood swings, weight, temperature, cycle length, PMS symptoms are well organized and visualized in graphical charts for you to keep an eye on it
- Useful tips about women’s health, fertility, pregnancy, sex and contraception
- Insights, cyclescopes and horoscopes, sexy quizzes and everyday articles with curious information about women’s health
- The app learns more about you and give you better predictions and personal healthcare advice
- Friendly community of other Eve users who are always ready to share some insights and tips about women’s health, discuss sex concerns, fertility problems and more.
How Accurate is Eve Period Calendar?
The Eve app is quite accurate. Moreover, while learning daily about your body functioning it improves its forecasting to give you the best-personalized tips.
Is Eve Free?
The Eve Period Tracker is free to download, though has some in-app purchases.
The Eve Period Tracker is also available for iOS devices.
Apps For Pregnant Women
There are many apps that can help you to plan and ensure a healthy pregnancy. We gathered the best of them in this article – the best apps for pregnant women.
Check this article with the best apps that help you manage anxiety and be in a good mental health.