Something everyone needs:). you can record and transcribe your meetings, interviews and lectures!
Otter Voice Meeting Notes is an app that you have dreamed about during long meetings, interviews or university lectures. It records everything and then automatically transcribes it so you can always consult your notes without having to write it all down by yourself.
- Takes meeting, lectures, webinars or interviews notes automatically and with high accuracy
- Transcribes voice notes into text
- Identifies speakers for the best transcription of a dialogue
- Inclusive: Provides live captioning to deaf, hard-of-hearing, ESL people
- Highlights the key points of the meeting
- Allows you to share the notes with your colleagues or collaborators to edit and highlight them
- Possibility to import your older voice memos for transcription
- 600 free minutes per month
- Possibility to export your notes to your documents or email
How to Use Otter Voice Notes?
If you’d like to record and transcribe the meeting with Otter Voice Meeting Notes, simply tap on the blue microphone button in the app and select Start recording. Tap on Stop to finish the recording and it will be transcribed and saved in one of your folders to consult later. Make sure you already gave the app access to your microphone in Settings.
Is Otter Voice Meeting Notes Free?
Otter Voice Meeting Notes comes with different subscription plans. The free plan includes 600 minutes per month, keyword search and all basic functions. The Pro plan ($8.33 per month) lets you also import your older voice memos, advanced export option, custom vocabulary and 6000 minutes per month, and the Business plan ($20 per month) lets you use it for Zoom meetings, set up time codes, add team vocabulary and more.
Is Otter Voice Meeting Notes Safe?
Yes, Otter Voice Meeting Notes encrypts your conversations so they can not be accessed by hackers or third-party companies without your permission.
In order to run Otter Voice Meeting Notes on your smartphone, you need version 5.0 and later for Android. For the Apple version, you need iOS 11.0 or later.
Photo – play.google.com
- Otter voice meeting notes español
- Otter for windows 10 - Best answers
- Otter voice recorder - Best answers
- Short note on conducting meeting - Articles
- Whatsapp voice note blue ticks - Guide
- How to change your voice in whatsapp audio messages/voice notes - How-To - Internet
- Download voice note from messenger - Guide
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Use voice commands to control the camera - How-To - Android