In this short article, we will guide you through the process of how to disable audio notifications in TeamSpeak.
TeamSpeak is a program that gamers like to use when playing and chatting at the same time. However, sometimes you need to be focused and all the notifications coming from the app can be annoying.
How to turn off the audio notifications on TeamSpeak?
To disable audio notifications on TeamSpeak, open the app and go to Settings or Preferences.
Scroll down to Notifications > Sound Pack and choose Sounds deactivated from the drop-down menu. Click on OK to apply changes and close the window.
- How to mute teamspeak notifications
- How to turn off teamspeak notifications
- Teamspeak notifications won't turn off
- Push-to-talk feature in TeamSpeak: enable, not working > Guide
- How to disable snapchat notifications > Guide
- Turn off Viber notifications: on Android > Guide
- Disable USB disconnect sound: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 > Guide
- Evernote - Disable sync notifications
- Orkut login: account, old version, Gmail account
- How to to change Viber background
- Alternatives to Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram