1Weather has an intuitive interface and it also offers great customer support.
1Weather is a weather app, developed by OneLouder Apps. The app provides its users with weather news, facts, and live information from across the world under the format of 60 words. 1Weather has over fifty million installs on Android alone: in this article, we discuss some of the app’s key features, as well as some additional information.
Here are some of the 1Weather app’s main features:
- Track hourly: the weather can sometimes change quickly and unpredictably - 1Weather allows users to track hourly risks of snow and rain and helps them avoid bad surprises.
- Extended Forecast: in order to help you organize your week, 1Weather has an extended forecast for 12 weeks.
- Detailed Forecast: with 1Weather you can track the weather hour by hour with every detail you need for a period of 48 hours.
- Live Radar: thanks to this feature, you can stay safe by tracking thunderstorms, typhoons, hurricanes, snow, and more.
- Customize: the 1Weather app offers over 10 widgets to help you customize the app and track the weather from your home screen.
How Does 1Weather Work?
Is 1Weather Safe?
Is 1Weather Free?
You can download and use this app for free. There is also a paid Pro version for $1.99.
In order to run this app on your device, you need Android 6.0 and later, or for the Apple version, iOS/iPad OS 10.3 and later or macOS 11 and later. The 1Weather app is compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Mac.
Images: Apple store