One of the best full-featured graphics software with lots of tools for creating professional Hollywood-style movies!
DaVinci Resolve is a rare software that combines photo and video editing, visual effects, motion graphics, audio and video post-production in one program. It’s a computer app designed mostly for cinema professionals but also for beginners in order to facilitate the process of video and audio post-production and gather all the necessary tools in one single program. This is the DaVinci Resolve 17 download page.
- All in one: DaVinci Resole editing software gathers all possible tools for a post-production editing and mastering process. It can come in handy for colorists, editors, VFX musicians, designers, and so many more professionals working in the cinematic industry.
- Edit: Enjoy the non-linear editor, track layout, dual monitor design and so much more. Discover thousands of titles, transitions, trimming tools, special effects, and animations.
- Color: Hollywood movies’ level color corrector together with hundreds of artistic tools, color balancing, and matching, help you to create unique and professional images.
- Fusion: DaVinci Resolve 17 can help you to free up your imagination and create 2D and 3D cinematic animations, place characters into 3D scenes, clone out an unwanted mic, and so much more!
- Fairlight: This function lets you take care of the audio post-production integrated with picture editing. You can use dozens of tools for recording, mixing, editing, clean-up, equalization, and mastering soundtracks in all possible formats, from stereo to immersive 3D.
- Collaboration: With DaVinci Resolve you can easily collaborate on any projects with your colleagues at the same time. This can greatly speed up the post-production process!
How to use DaVinci Resolve?
If you are wondering: is DaVinci Resolve good for beginners? Well, it is mostly designed for professionals. Although, you can start learning the program using the DaVinci Resolve tutorials where the pros explain how to use its various tools.
Does DaVinci Resolve Free have a watermark?
No, DaVinci Resolve editing software (free) only puts a watermark if you use some specific features included in the Pro version of the software.
Is DaVinci Resolve really free?
Blackmagic Design’s DaVinci Resolve has both free and paid versions. While DaVince Resolve free costs $0, DaVinci Resolve Studio’s price is $295. You can also download DaVinci Resolve 16 here but DaVinci Resolve 15 is no longer available on the official website.
DaVinci Resolve 17 editing software is also available for macOS and Linux.
- Windows 10, 64-bit.
- CPU: Intel Core i7 or AMD Ryzen 7
- RAM: 16GB
- GPU: 4GB VRAM
- Media Storage: SSD or RAID
If you are wondering if DaVinci Resolve is better than iMovie, then consult the iMovie download page.
Photo – blackmagicdesign.com
- Davinci resolve download
- Davinci resolve free download - Best answers
- Davinci resolve free - Best answers
- Davinci resolve free music library ✓ - Forum - TikTok
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook
- Duckduckgo download - How-To - Web
- Instagram photo downloader chrome - Guide
- Online movie downloader - How-To - Video