Angry IP Scanner
can view and scan all IP addresses, IP ranges, networks and ports of computers on a LAN. This software has especially been designed for network administrators.
- Scanning: Angry IP Scanner "pings" each IP address to check if it is active or not. And immediately after that, it decrypts its hostname, MAC address, and scans the ports. Collected data can be extended with plug-ins.
- Intuitive interface: the application is simple and intuitive interface. Users can in a simple way configure it at any time. Everyone will be guided easily to menus and actions.
- Results: results can be exported. Users can use different kinds of formats to exports data: CSV, TXT, HTML and XML. You can choose from one of these formats and print the result if needed.
- NetBIOS protocol: Angry IP Scanner is entirely comfortable with NetBIOS. It is worth to remind that NetBIOS (Network Basic Input / Output System) helps network administrators to have access to networking services and manage them better.
- Operating Systems: Windows Vista/7/8/10.
- For Linux, Mac OS X and Windows XP, click here.
- Angry IP Scanner is lightweight and does not require too much space on the HHD.
- It is entirely secure.
- The page for writing plug-ins is low.