Video Edit Master is the ideal tool for splitting and merging MPG, MPEG, AVI, DIVX and XVID formats without quality loss.
- Editing: Video Edit Master allows you to edit your video files that have the same encoding, resolution and frame rate. Apart from that, you can preview your files and define the start point and the end point of a sequence, adjust volume, add a snapshot, etc.
- Backup and export: once everything is done, save your works as a Video Edit Master project for later editing or export them into the following formats: AVI or MPG. Moreover, the final result has the same quality as the original files.
- Import: in its user-friendly interface, you can import your videos with the file browser or just by dragging and dropping files. Note that batch processing is possible.
- Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008
- It requires the installation of Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- Better performance when editing video.
- Better integration into Windows 7.
- Detailed error messages
- No configurable advanced settings.
- Not for advanced users.
Latest update on July 26, 2012 at 02:50 PM.