Halide Mark II is an app that offers you a professional camera and many features that you can only find on a good photo camera. It has high-end tools, manual or automatic focus, and other settings, it supports RAW files and offers you comprehensive in-app tutorials to improve your photographic skills.
What are the key features of Halide Mark II?
- Professional features: manual focus, Focus Loupe, Focus Peaking, manual exposure controls, shutter speed, ISO and white balance, etc.
- Automatic mode: you can set up smart automatic mode with Halide Smart RAW, optimize settings with Machine Learning for RAW files and get photos with less noise and more detail.
- Exposure tools: histograms, XDR 14-bit RGB waveform, color zebra stripes, and more.
- Supported formats: RAW, TIFF, HEIC, JPG, DNG, Live Photos.
- Apple Watch synchronization: the app has a built-in Apple Watch companion that you can use for remote shooting.
- Tutorials: the app offers 10-day free tutorials to learn more about photography and improve your photographing skills.
How does Halide Mark II work?
Halide Mark II works as a professional camera linked to your iPhone and other Apple devices. You can take free online tutorials within the app to create beautiful pictures and at the same time learn how to use various tools that the app provides.
Is it free?
Halide Mark II is not free. You can either subscribe for $1.99 per month with a 7-day free trial period or purchase the app once and for all for $39.99
Is it safe?
Halide does not track or collect your photos or data, doesn’t have any third-party libraries, and never shares your information.