TextPad download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
TextPad is an application that can be used if you need a replacement for Notepad++, a tool that can edit your webpage or a programming IDE.
What are the key features of TextPad?
- Possibility to edit files up to the limits of 32-bit virtual memory and simultaneously (with up to 2 views per file).
- Its powerful editor macros also enable search and replace an engine that is using UNIX-style regular expressions.
- Featured with all basic tools for editing such as cut, copy and paste capabilities, TextPad can also perform other actions, such as case shifting the selected text and blocking indented, as well as transposing characters, words, and lines, splitting text into several lines and more.
- Printing options can be customized depending on your needs. You can preview text before printing and configure headers and footers as well as page breaks if needed.
- TextPad offers a DDE interface to other tools. That way, the editor can detect when an open file has been modified by another tool.
- TextPad can also manage and complete files and texts, view files using hexadecimal display format, record keyboard macro with up to 16 active macros, etc.
Is it free?
This is a free trial version. If you decide to keep it after the trial, the single-user license will cost you $27.
Around the same subject
- Download textpad
- DaVinci Resolve 18 > Download - Video editing
- CapCut > Download - Video editing
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- Download Google Play Store: PC, Android (APK) > Download - App downloads
- Google Meet: download for PC, Mac, Android (APK) > Download - Video calls