ESET Uninstaller download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
ESET Uninstaller is a program designed to effectively uninstall ESET-branded security products you host on your computer. This way, you can remove unwanted files and leftover data, taking unnecessary space on your device and contributing to slowing down its performance.
What are the key features of ESET Uninstaller?
- Simple interface: You will operate from a command prompt, typing commands to uninstall programs.
- Manual uninstallation: It ensures a complete uninstallation of ESET products, such as NOD32 and ESET Mail Security.
- Process log: It records all executed actions in the ESETUninstaller.log file (located in the same folder as the ESETUnistaller.exe file) for future reference when removing programs.
- Portable: Carry it wherever you go and use it on-the-fly without needing to install it.
- Free license: Simple and free to use, that's all we want.
How to use ESET Uninstaller?
Before using ESET Uninstaller, you need to make a backup copy of the network adapter settings and restart your computer in safe mode. Below, we will tell you how to proceed when uninstalling ESET programs with this application:
- Run the program by double-clicking on the ESET Uninstaller file. If you want to use advanced commands, open a Command Prompt (Administrator) window and then go to the Desktop directory. To consult a complete list of the available commands in ESET Uninstaller, type "ESETUninstaller.exe /help".
- Review the items listed under Installed ESET products and enter the number corresponding to the ESET installations you wish to remove. Press Enter.
- Confirm the uninstallation once again by pressing "y" (yes). If you are not sure, press "n" (no). If you want to interrupt the operation, press "q".
- When ESET Uninstaller finishes the process, click any key to exit.
- Restart your computer in normal mode.
If you have any questions or problems using ESET Uninstaller, we recommend you visit the official website, which provides information on different simple solutions specific to your operating system.
Is it free?
ESET Uninstaller is free to download and use.
Is it safe?
ESET Uninstaller is a tool developed by ESET, a company specializing in computer security products. Thus, the software offers all the necessary guarantees to optimize your computer's protection. In this case, by efficiently removing files.
- Eset uninstaller download
- Quick heal uninstaller [solved] > Antivirus Forum
- Revo uninstaller > Download - Cleaning and optimization
- Eset nod32 download > Download - Antivirus
- Eset offline update > Software Forum
- Iobit uninstaller > Download - Cleaning and optimization