Double Driver download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Double Driver is a super useful portable utility tool to list, save, backup, and restore all the installed drivers on a computer. Moreover, you can take advantage of the CLI and build your own programming pipeline.
What are the key features of Double Driver?
- Scan: It can scan, detect, and list all drivers installed on your computer with many details, including the driver's name, version, date, provider, and more. Note that it also displays drivers that are not installed by default with Windows.
- Backup and restore: You can easily save all driver information to a text file or a database for later use, such as a complete or partial driver restoration using Double Driver. You can even create a self-executable file that automatically restores all the drivers. That's pretty handy, as you can create different backups and share or transfer them to other computers for a more straightforward setup process.
- Portable: Double Driver is a standalone piece of software, so no installation is required, and you can carry it wherever you go.
- Clean interface: Double Driver comes with a minimalistic, simple-to-use, and efficient interface where everything is at hand. Moreover, all the details are well organized, and it is easy to navigate across the windows.
- Developer friendly: You can also use the command line to automate processes and build a strong configuration chain. Besides, you can also scan computers on the same network.
How to use Double Driver?
Once installed and launched, click on Scan Current System to scan your computer or click on Scan Other System to perform the scan operation on another computer. Once the scan is finished, you will see all the available drivers with their related information. If you want to perform a backup, select all the drivers you need, click on Backup Now, and specify the path where the backup file will be stored. If you want to restore your drivers, go to the Restore tab, click on Locate Backup to find available drivers, select the drivers you want to restore, and click on Restore Now.
Is it free?
Yes, it is free to use.
Is it safe?
Double Driver is safe to use as is. Although it is no longer maintained, the latest version available still works fine.
- Double driver portable
- Driver booster 9 > Download - Cleaning and optimization
- Xbox 360 controller driver > Download - Drivers
- How to create portable version of Minecraft: Windows 10 > Guide
- Synaptics pointing device driver > Guide
- Twain driver > Guide