Gacha Redux download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Gacha Redux is a groundbreaking modified version of Gacha Club offering a roleplaying game experience. In this title, everything is free and unlockable by default, so come create and customize your team, build gorgeous scenes, and deliver epic fights.
- Limitless: Based on Gacha Life and Gacha Club, you have access to everything in the store for free, and default unlocking is present.
- Customize characters: You have access to 10 different Gacha characters customizable with hundreds of elements to make them look the way you want, including their clothes, colors, skin, facial traits, hairstyle, shoes, accessories, and much more.
- Create scenes: You can create stunning scenes by building all the different environments and backgrounds, placing objects or pets, and lots more. Besides, you can add your dialogues and transitions and share them with your friends. You have everything you need to build all the scenes you want and experience epic fights.
- Mini games: It adds four mini-games, including dance battles, a shooting game Usagi Vs. Neko, a Whac-A-Mole game featuring the main Gacha Redux characters, and a memory game where you need to match pairs.
- UI: The whole UI has been completely reimagined to make your journey more refreshing and full of color.
Graphics and sound
You will discover a universe made of 2D graphics where both the setting and the aesthetics are animated like Japanese anime.
The game offers several game modes, including Story, Training, Tower, and Shadows of Corruption, in which you will fight with your own team in role-playing battles with automatic combat.
What do the reviews say?
Like all the other Gacha titles, Gacha Redux has been praised by the fan base and brings new players as downloads are soaring.
As a mod of Gacha Club, and even though it has no official PEGI label, you can consider Gacha Redux PEGI 12.