If you are experiencing a problem where your Blackberry phone won't turn on, but the network/battery indicator flashes red constantly at regular intervals of 5 seconds, this article will explain how to solve it.
How to Fix Blackberry LED Blinking Light
The problem is that the blackberry is requiring too much energy to boot the system and is trying to take it from the battery. If the battery is not charged, then your phone will restart constantly. You need to recharge the battery a little and then follow the procedure below:
- Step 1: Connect the phone without the battery. The red light comes on, indicating that the phone boots.
- Step 2: put the battery in and the light turns off
- Step 3: Remove the battery 2 or 3 seconds after the battery logo is displayed (battery will start to charge).
- Step 4: Repeat operation until you get a timewatch icon instead of the battery one.
Photo by Randy Lu on Unsplash
- My blackberry wont turn on but the red light is on
- Blackberry not charging red light - Best answers
- Blackberry wont turn on - Best answers
- Blackberry z10 won't turn on red light flashing - Forum - BlackBerry
- Urgent,my Z10 won't come on - Forum - BlackBerry
- Lenovo thinkpad red light blinks 3 times ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Hp desktop red light flashing 4 times ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Hp beep codes 4 beeps red light ✓ - Forum - Hardware