Notepad++ is an excellent free source code editor launched to help programmers create various programs under the MS Windows environment. The layout and font can however be hard on the eyes and so to improve legibility, you can modify the background colour of the interface. In this short article, we'll explain all the steps necessary to do so.
How to Modify the Background Colour of Notepad++
To change the interface's background color, go to Settings, then head into the Style Configurator.
In the Language field, select Global Styles. In the Style field, select Default Style. Finally, in the Color Style field, select the new background color that you wish to apply:
Once you have made your selection, click Save & Close to apply your changes. It is worth noting that the background colour is the canvas and the foreground is the text colour.
Image: © Notepad++.
- Notepad++ background color
- Notepad++ change background color - Best answers
- How to change background color in notepad++ - Best answers
- Change notepad background color windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Notepad - change background colors - How-To - Windows
- Linux - Add a background color to the root windows - How-To - Linux
- Html div transparent background color - How-To - CSS
- Openoffice change background color - How-To - OpenOffice.org