If you're using an Android device, you should be aware that some apps include in app purchases. You can disable this functionality to avoid random and unintentional chargers. Check out this FAQ to find out how to change your settings.
How to Disable In-App Purchases on Android Devices
You can't disable in-app purchases on Android phones as is the case for iOS devices for example, but you can still lock these features with a PIN or password (which will be required for each of your purchases).
Note: On the latest version of the Google Play Store app, this option has been renamed as "Password - Use password to restrict purchases"
Image: © Piotr Adamowicz 123rf.com
- Open the Google Play App.
- Press your phone's Menu button and go to Settings.
- Scroll to the "User Controls" section.
- Tap on "Set or Change PIN option" and enter a 4 digit PIN.
- Back to the "User Controls", simply check "Use PIN for purchases"