In order to easily find and access your favorite applications, Google Play Store has enabled content filtering. Here is how you can enable the content filtering feature on the Google Play Store.
How to enable content filtering on the Google Play Store for Android?
- Open the Google Play app.
- Tap on the Menu key > Settings.
- Scroll to the User Controls section and tap on Content Filtering.
4. Select the type of content that can be viewed and downloaded from the Play Store. The ratings are as follows:
- Low maturity
- Medium maturity
- High maturity
- Show all apps
- How to disable content filtering on android
- Google play store filter
- How to turn off content filtering on android
- Orion Stars > Download - Online gaming and betting
- How to update emojis: on Android, on iPhone > Guide
- How to play pokemon on android > Guide
- How to disable images in Chrome: Android, iPhone, extension > Guide
- How to remove guest mode in Chrome: Windows, Mac, extension > Guide