Living in an Indian metro city gives you access to many privileges. The Bajaj Finance EMI card is one of them. This card allows you to pay for any expensive product from sites like Flipkart, Amazon, and PayTM in monthly installments, without paying any loan interest. Read this article to find how to apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI card directly from your phone.
Apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Online
To apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI card from your phone, open your text messages, and begin composing a new message. In it, type EMICARD, and send it to 56070.
You can also visit Bajaj Finserv's official page and provide the required information to sign up for the card. A company executive will contact you within 48 working hours to initiate the process.
Apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card In-Store
If you would rather not apply for your card online, you also have the option to do so by visiting the Bajaj Finserv branch nearest to you and filling out the application form. You can locate branches close to you using Bajaj Finserv's branch locator. According to the company, it has over 45,000 service branches across India.
- Bajaj card kaise banwaye
- Bajaj card kaise banaye - Best answers
- Bajaj card kaise banta hai - Best answers
- Pan card ke number se pan card kaise nikale - How-To - Internet
- Aadhar card me email id kaise jode - How-To - Internet
- Aadhar card me name kaise change kare - How-To - Internet
- How to activate t mobile sim card - How-To - Mobile
- Pay netflix with debit card - Guide