It is difficult to book a train ticket without having an IRCTC account in India. It is quite a hassle if a user forgets the User ID or password of the IRCTC account. Read this article to find how to recover the IRCTC account password.
Recover IRCTC Account Password
Visit the IRCTC website and click the Forgot password. This option is located on the same area where the user enters the account id and password:
Next, enter User ID, Captcha Code, and click the Fetch Details:
Next, answer the Security Question. In case the user has forgotten the answer, click on the Click Here. Following this, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the one time password in the box. Enter new password and click the Submit button:
This service is available between 10 AM to 12 PM.
- Irctc password
- Irctc forgot password - Best answers
- Irctc me password kaise change kare - Best answers
- Irctc wifi password - How-To - Internet
- Facebook account hacked and password changed - Forum - Facebook
- Change hotmail password - How-To - Hotmail
- Reset yahoo password without recovery email - Guide
- Facebook not sending sms code to reset password ✓ - Forum - Facebook