Wifi connection problem

Closed
r_munde Posts 1 Registration date Thursday August 17, 2017 Status Member Last seen August 17, 2017 - Updated on Aug 17, 2017 at 09:26 AM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 18, 2017 at 04:47 PM
Hello all

I am facing wifi connection issue. I have installed wifi drivers properly. I also have turned on wifi capability.i have connected LAN cable to wifi router and then to laptop. i tried almost everything. Everything is showing correct results but wifi is not getting connected. Is it a software issue or hardware?
How to fix it?

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 17, 2017 at 05:04 PM
Is this the ISP wifi device?

YOu mention running the Ethernet cable from the WIFI to the router. Take that cable, and attach your laptop, instead of the WIFI device. Do you connect? IF so, then you need to run the installer on the WIFI device. If you do not have the installer for the device, then you will need to completely reset the device. I suggest going to the WIFI device manufacturer support page, and following directions.

If you connect an Ethernet cable to your ISP gateway, and you don't surf, caoll your ISP!
themorgan Posts 67 Registration date Tuesday August 8, 2017 Status Member Last seen September 8, 2017
Aug 17, 2017 at 09:27 PM
The best way is to contact your ISP or reset the device.
Blocked Profile
Aug 18, 2017 at 04:47 PM
What a great idea, call the ISP!