Internet connection failed on wireless ps3 [Solved/Closed]

pel - Dec 28, 2008 at 08:25 AM - Latest reply:  Elvyrax
- Apr 22, 2013 at 01:21 AM
Hello,
i connect my ps3 wirelessly via router and when I go to connect it finds my ip adress but my internet connection fails could anyone help me please if they have had the same problem thanks.
See more 

5 replies

Best answer
random dude - Feb 24, 2009 at 03:14 PM
Thank you
my problem is a little rare but is there any antennas speakers or radios etc. by your PS3 cause that will COMPLETELY stop the signal took me 3 months to figure it out

Thank you, random dude 64

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1874 users this month

Is that really true? I have had a ps3 connection for like 5 months..Now all a sudden no matter what I do or try it won't connect to the net. Come to think of it though I did just put a speaker set in my room by it...
but..surely not???..
Thank you
Well first, I have the same problem, but I cant obtain my ip address so first u gotta reset your wierless router then reset your whole ps3. Then it should work!
Thank you
ok I will tell u how through internet ps3 go to "network setting" and then "easy" and then u press scan if u already near computer press "none" and waiting say "Test Connection" press x and waiting when on, and enjoy your self and go www brower key google.com go enjoy
Thank you
Try enabling the media server (if it is disabled initially) and then disable it back again . This worked for me