Connected to the Wifi but can't browse [Closed]

-
 AndreyAzrael -
Hello,
So let me explain y'all what happened. My contract with my Internet provider is on cable so I won a Router and Modem. 5 days ago I got disconnected from my WiFi and Internet wasn't available but for nobody not just for me. The following day till now no matter what I connect the Router works, Internet is there BUT it says its unavaible and after some hours it comes back again and says the speed is 1Mb/s but if u click on other devices and programs to read how fast the internet is you can clearly see ite above 80Mb/s every time! It doesn't matter with what device I connect to it's the same problem. I really need some help please!

2 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 22, 2020
Hi

Considering your issue, I strongly suggest that you contact your Internet service provider as the problem seems to be related to the network.

Good luck
Thank you for your reply, I already did they said the Modem is corrupted and that I need a new one but I thought they are wrong..that is why I thought I may not be the only one..
Registration date
Tuesday August 8, 2017
Status
Last seen
September 8, 2017
You can also troubleshoot it, make sure that all lines are connected properly for it to work.
I did that but the only this that windows says its that it cannot locate any issues. Also one light blinks ( internet one) the other ones are out. The TV works just fine thou..