Lenovo all in one won't start

Closed
zorbry70 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday October 5, 2017 Status Member Last seen October 6, 2017 - Oct 5, 2017 at 01:14 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 6, 2017 at 05:19 PM
I HAVE A LENOVO ALL IN ONE IDEACENTER 300 I HAD IT A MONTH AND HAD TO HAVE IT REPLACED AS IT QUIT. THE SAME AS NOW. I HAD THE REPLACEMENT 3 MONTHS AND IT STOPPED TURNING ON I CAN PUSH THE POWER BUTTON, IT SOUNDS LIKE IT IS RUNNING BUT THERE IS NO PICTURE AT ALL. I WAS TOLD I WOULD NEED A NEW MONITOR, WHAT DO YOU THINK. MIND YOU I CANNOT SEE TO FIX IT. KEEP THAT IN MIND PLEASE WHEN YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.
Related:

2 responses

zorbry70 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday October 5, 2017 Status Member Last seen October 6, 2017 2
Oct 6, 2017 at 09:00 AM
NOT YELLING AT ANYONE, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN SEE WHAT I AM WRITING. I HAVE JUST A TAD OF SIGHT IN MY DOMINANT EYE AND ONLY A LITTLE MORE IN MY "GOOD" EYE. I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS ALL THE TIME.
Blocked Profile
Oct 6, 2017 at 05:19 PM
NO! YOU ARE YELLING!

There is a setting on your PC that will change the DOT PITCH (expand the text!) so you AREN'T YELLING ALL OF THE TIME.

I must tell you, if this type of behavior continues, we will not be able to assist!