Unable to get in Yahoo account with different mobile phone

Closed
Manny - Updated on Oct 26, 2017 at 05:01 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 26, 2017 at 05:10 AM
I have a yahoo account. What happened is I stayed in the U.S then I moved to Canada, but before I traveled I logged out of my account. Now I'm in Canada with a new canada phone but my old U.S phone number is connected to my account. When I first logged in in Canada in took me 3 tries for my password before I got it right and it's asking for my phone(either text or call) as the only option. As you know U.S phone numbers does not work in Canada. I still have my sim card from the U.S and my metropcs number is still paid off till end of month. Going back to U.S just to use my phone to access my email is not an option, I cannot do that. What can I do, please advise ASAP, it is very important to me that I log back in my account. Making a new yahoo account is not an option and defeats the purpose. I have important info in my account which I need to get to, thank you.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 26, 2017 at 05:10 AM
Hi

Perhaps this will help (using your US Mobile)

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2058.html