How to remove shortcut virus

Solved/Closed
esther_mag Posts 2 Registration date Friday November 24, 2017 Status Member Last seen December 9, 2017 - Updated on Nov 25, 2017 at 06:03 AM
 nowremovevirus - Dec 15, 2017 at 07:03 AM
Hello,

i have one little problem, without cmd access, because i don't have the password administrator without internet access to pc, without any program how to remove and clean my pc from the virus shortcut.
but try to download all the free antivirus programme from another pc, but find all programme nide the internet and after download the anti virus avast offline run but all the other the time to input the pc (without internet access) all file because shortcut..

if save and run the avast offline in USB and after transfer to the other pc, if input the USB to pc(with anti-virus run) change again the file?
can finally clear the computer?
ooo and also i tray with the wizard( Fixfolder & Trojorm tool) to clear the pc, and now i can't to run the windows+R.
and i think to find the virus shortcut but i am n't so sure if this virus .
the time before run trojorm tool , run this windows+R - regedit---- and search HKEY_CURRENT_USER/software/microsoft/windows/currentversion/ run

find 2 file run :
1)the first name of file run and has 2 type:
a. ctfmon.exe(which the 80% is the virus)--------------------------from the task mark end progress to this file , and i dont found again .----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
b. now the other is this:
sddpavogkx.vbs(i can't fine <bold>removed by moderator is that? )why there is in mine computer?</bold>

2)the second name of file is run- :
only have the ctfmon.exe --------again, but this

BEST REGARDS

e.g.and so sorry for this english , i don't speak very well . :)
Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Updated on Nov 28, 2018 at 12:26 PM
Hello,

Your flash drive and computer have been infected with a worm.
# Download USB Fix click here
  • Launch it, a shortcut will be created on your desktop.

• Choose "Clean" option.
  • A pop-up will follow
    Connect all your external data sources to your PC (Usb keys, sd cards external drives, etc...)
  • Once you're ready, click "OK".
  • While cleaning, you will lose access to your desktop, but this is normal.

The numbers of analyzed and infected elements are displayed.

Tutorial : http://www.en.usbfix.net/2014/02/usbfix-tutorial-clean-option/

Ambucias
Moderator / Virus Security Contributor

I REMOVED THE FOUL AND DISGRACEFUL LANGUAGE IN YOUR TEXT
esther_mag Posts 2 Registration date Friday November 24, 2017 Status Member Last seen December 9, 2017
Dec 9, 2017 at 07:55 AM
thank's i try
nowremovevirus
Dec 15, 2017 at 07:03 AM
hello!

thanks for giving such good steps to remove the virus from the system.