Computer starts to load up im able to get into my bios screen

Closed
Steezy25 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday January 24, 2018 Status Member Last seen January 24, 2018 - Updated on Jan 24, 2018 at 04:45 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 24, 2018 at 01:48 PM
Hey my name is Zac, So i built my computer from the ground up about 5-6 years ago, hardware list(2-GTX 680, 16gb of ripjaw ram, I7 3930k sandy bridge processor, asus rampage mother board. 1tb hdd, 500gb ssd, 1250w power supply. and an asus disk drive)
So when i start my computer it will start to load up im able to get into my bios screen then i can exit out of that and then it will black screen and say "windows is now starting up" and have the windows flag behind it like every computer does when starting up. it will stay on that screen for a few seconds then it will blue screen and wont do anything after that....

any insight on what might be happening? im thinking it could either be my OS is failing or something is wrong with my hard drive possibly?

Any help will be great! thank you so much

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 24, 2018 at 01:48 PM
It sounds like the RAM is bad. Reseat the RAM. If that has been accomplished, and it still has the same indication, Then try to see what Error code the blue screen produces, and post back here.