- Dvd player keeps opening and closing
- Dvd drive keeps opening by itself - Best answers
- Why does my dvd player keep opening and closing - Best answers
- Adobe flash player download - Download - Other
- Msi app player - Download - Android emulators
- Audio track download for mx player - Audio Forum
- Please try closing and re-opening your browser window. - Facebook Forum
- Av player - Download - Video playback
- Your computer may be configured to look at the cd drive or dvd drive first. When this happens and there is no valid info for opening a os (windows) it tends to open up. This can be fixed by simply changing the order by which the computer looks for information to load the os (boot sequence). This can be done in the BIOS of the computer. Many comuters have diffrent ways in accessing it and it is recommended not to mess around with it if you dont know what you are doing.
- Your drivers may not be up-to-date. Try to download and install latest drivers.
- It can also be a hardware mechanic problem. You need to remove the drive, open the casing and clean the dust inside.