- Dvd player tray keeps opening and closing
- Dvd player opens and closes by itself - Best answers
- Dvd player keeps opening and closing - Best answers
- DVD player drawer keeps on opening after closing it - Forum - Hardware
- DVD Tray keeps opening and closing - Forum - Hardware
- Philips dvd player region code unlock - How-To - Multimedia
- Why won't my burned dvd play on my dvd player ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Dvd player ubuntu - How-To - Ubuntu
- Your computer may be configured to look at the cd drive or dvd drive first. When this happens and there is no valid info for opening a os (windows) it tends to open up. This can be fixed by simply changing the order by which the computer looks for information to load the os (boot sequence). This can be done in the BIOS of the computer. Many comuters have diffrent ways in accessing it and it is recommended not to mess around with it if you dont know what you are doing.
- Your drivers may not be up-to-date. Try to download and install latest drivers.
- It can also be a hardware mechanic problem. You need to remove the drive, open the casing and clean the dust inside.