February 10, 2018
-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 19, 2020
-
I have a lenovo thinkpad. I don't know exactly which, but a month or two ago i managed to mess up my keyboard on my laptop. So i bought a bluetooth keyboard, and put it on my laptop's normal keyboard.

Today i was just doing some stuff online, and when i wanted to watch a youtube video there was no sound for me, i went to the taskbar clicked, rightclicked the audio icon, tried unmuting and muting still no sound, did the FN + F9 command and it showed me that it wasn't muted yet it still was. And i've looked on google and on other forums for solutions, i think i might be the only one who managed to press a key and make it work on a broken keyboard and not make it work again. I can hear sound when i plug in my earbuds, so pretty sure if i were to plug in stereos or anything like that i would hear sound. But i want to hear sound from my laptop.
Sorry if i didn't give alot of information, i'm not that old and not that great at english.
Thanks for reading.

1 reply

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 19, 2020
Hi

The only solution is to either use an external keyboard or replace the present keyboard.