- Google trnal
- New HDD Not Recognized ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Hdd not recognized in bios ✓ - Forum - BIOS
- Internal HDD (3 TB) don't recognized in ext. enclosure ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux hdd usb port not working problem solution - Forum - Hardware
- USB HDD's are not recognised on new computer - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
YOu may need to either bring it online, or initialize it, or you may need to create the volume( Drive Letter). All of these can be accomplished in Disk Manager.
As you said you have deleted the drive then there is only one way to get it back, try disk drive recovery software and recover your lost volume from the computer. After recovering the lost drive use cmd command prompt to clean the disk drive and recreate the new partition.