How do i get Facebook back
Closed
TraceeElliott
-
10 Mar 2018 à 17:56
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 10 Mar 2018 à 18:59
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 10 Mar 2018 à 18:59
Related:
- Facebook fit back
- Get me back on facebook - Best answers
- Get back on facebook by clicking - Best answers
- How long do facebook reviews take - Guide
- Find my facebook id - Facebook Forum
- Facebook com profile php id 100010157447383 ✓ - Facebook Forum
- Report a login issue facebook - Facebook Forum
- Find my facebook - Facebook Forum
1 response
Ambucias
Posts
47312
Registration date
Monday 1 February 2010
Status
Moderator
Last seen
28 March 2026
11,166
10 Mar 2018 à 18:06
10 Mar 2018 à 18:06
Hi Tracee
Facebook with a real contact centre ! You must be kidding! Facebook has over two billion users but only 60,000 employees. To answer the daily hundreds of thousands mails or phone calls, they would need to put the cafeteria short order cooks, janitors, gardeners, window and dish washers to work and yet it would no suffice.
Now, tell me, is you page presently online for everyone to see?
How do you know they are not sending the code to the correct number?
What was the exact message you got. Usually Facebook sends a message by sms or email.
Are you trying to connect through your phone or computer? Did you create your account with your phone?
Facebook with a real contact centre ! You must be kidding! Facebook has over two billion users but only 60,000 employees. To answer the daily hundreds of thousands mails or phone calls, they would need to put the cafeteria short order cooks, janitors, gardeners, window and dish washers to work and yet it would no suffice.
Now, tell me, is you page presently online for everyone to see?
How do you know they are not sending the code to the correct number?
What was the exact message you got. Usually Facebook sends a message by sms or email.
Are you trying to connect through your phone or computer? Did you create your account with your phone?
10 Mar 2018 à 18:19
But thank-you for responding
Anyway my friend tried to look me up and all we can find is a really old fb profile which I haven't used for about 4 yrs
The one I have been using is gone.
The code is not coming to my mobile which is all I have.
I did have a tablet with another number but I'm sure I didn't set fb up with that.
I was on fb and it suddenly went to the login blue page saying I have been logged out and then the same message happened for messenger.
I received no message as to why.
I think I did it through my Samsung tablet but I only have my phone now.
Thanks for helping me I'm at my wits end and so angry this keeps happening.
It's 2 times now.
Last time it automatically came back but so far not this time.
10 Mar 2018 à 18:35
I agree with you. Facebook's customer care is poor. All of their system is on the automatic. Most their people online is to check for infractions to the terms of use. Here at CCM.net we receive hundred or requests for help with Facebook. We do our best to give answers and possible solutions.
You are now in the automated gear box.
You say that you have found a four year old profile. It could be that Facebook compared that profile and you present profile. Since Facebook allows only one profile per person hence disabled the one you have been using.
10 Mar 2018 à 18:44
I don't know what you mean by automated gear box ?
10 Mar 2018 à 18:59
Sorry I can't help you access your old account. Try to recover it