my Dell XPS laptop goes direct into black screen with blinking cursor on top left corner.
It doesn't go to Windows at all, so f8 will not do anything.
i took the hard desk out and it is fine and all data is OK including a folder named (recovery CD)
i dont actually have any recovery CDs with me, how can i fix the problem?
how can make a bootable DVD with the files from the recovery folder?
Dell XPS laptop goes direct into black screen with
You should be able to restore your system without going into Windows.
But, this will delete ALL your files on the hard disk.
To access the recovery partition on your Dell computer for recovery, follow the steps listed below.
1. Power on the computer
2. At the Dell logo, hold the Ctrl key and press the F11 key simultaneously.
2. The Dell PC Restore screen will come up.
3. Select Restore or use the Tab key to highlight it and press Enter.
4. if you wish to continue, click Confirm, or use the Tab key to highlight it and press Enter.
5. When the utility is finished, click Finish, or use the Tab key to highlight it and press Enter.