Facebook account always asking to confirm my id [Closed]

-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
-
Hi guys please I need help i cant access my Facebook account always asking to confirm my identity i did that over and over but the problem not solved at first I waited 24 h but after it Facebook keep sending me email on my yahoo telling I'm missing a lot on Facebook and that I have so many messages and notifications and invitations then they sent me a msg telling me my Facebook was unblocked an I can access normally but I just can't do that it keep asking me to confirm my identity I tried to do forget my password they sent me the confirmation code to email and successfully changed the password but the problem also not solved I wrote an appeal that my Facebook is disabled or blocked but they said sorry you can't write an appeal because your email doesn't belong to a disabled Facebook account what to do help me please everything happens on my Facebook as comments and notifications groups news all I can find them on my email I tried to download pictures with this message so you can see it and help me but I couldn't I don't know why please help me this problem is for more then a week now
Related:

1 reply

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
Hello

If your Facebook page presently online for everyone to see?

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!