Facebook account always asking to confirm my id

Closed
Elisbeth - Updated on Mar 24, 2018 at 05:14 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 24, 2018 at 05:20 AM
Hi guys please I need help i cant access my Facebook account always asking to confirm my identity i did that over and over but the problem not solved at first I waited 24 h but after it Facebook keep sending me email on my yahoo telling I'm missing a lot on Facebook and that I have so many messages and notifications and invitations then they sent me a msg telling me my Facebook was unblocked an I can access normally but I just can't do that it keep asking me to confirm my identity I tried to do forget my password they sent me the confirmation code to email and successfully changed the password but the problem also not solved I wrote an appeal that my Facebook is disabled or blocked but they said sorry you can't write an appeal because your email doesn't belong to a disabled Facebook account what to do help me please everything happens on my Facebook as comments and notifications groups news all I can find them on my email I tried to download pictures with this message so you can see it and help me but I couldn't I don't know why please help me this problem is for more then a week now

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Mar 24, 2018 at 05:20 AM
Hello

If your Facebook page presently online for everyone to see?