So i Just built a new gaming PC - It worked for two days and got windows installed; all my programs and created a backup.
After I was happy with everything the next morning I came to it and pushed the power down button, nothing happened. So I held the power button for a hard restart.
I proceeded to unplug the cables so that I can move it to the desk and situation everything how i wanted it. Plugged everything back in and the computer boots up but no display to monitor. Also when I hit the power button, it just shuts down instantly.
What I have tried so far:
1. unplug and hold down power for 30 seconds
2. unplug everything and and used a different monitor with different HDMI cable
3. tried using MOBO HDMI slot
4. Took out ram and put it back in (have not tried started without the ram)
5. checked all cables inside to make sure they were all still plugged in.
I am still not getting a display but it sounds like it runs just fine.