PC Desktop black screen upon booting

Closed
slashkai Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday May 2, 2018 Status Member Last seen May 2, 2018 - Updated on May 2, 2018 at 09:50 PM
 Blocked Profile - May 3, 2018 at 05:21 PM
Hello,

I am using a Aftershock
Skylake Desktop CPU: Intel Core i5-6500
Graphics Card (Desktop) : Nvidia GTX970
Ram: Cosair DDR4 2 stripe of 8gb (i changed this around 4 months ago, cant remember the exact mhz)
Skylake Desktop Motherboard: ASRock H170M Pro4 (No SLi Support)
SSD: 120GB OCZ ARC 100 SSD
First Hard Drive: 1TB HDD 7200RPM

I have a windows 10, 64 bit. I was using as per normal when my google chrome popped up and says page is not responsive. So i clicked 'wait' for the page to be responsive. It then immediately restart the whole pc itself, and was unable to restart, stuck in black command screen.

I then forced restart it. The Aftershock logo came up and it stuck there loading forever. I then try to restart and reset the UEFI setting to default. still the same. Lastly I inserted the windows disc and try booting via it. It then booted and shows the windows logo and it keep loading for very long. After finally loading, the screen turn black.

I forced restarted it and ever since, the power just turn on and it shows black screen all the way. Not even the windows/aftershock logo pop up, it is just black screen.
I also noted the keyboard and mouse was not responsive too as there was no lightning (usually when i boot my pc up, the keyboard and mouse do light up too)

Also, there is no beeping sound when i switch it on now. Just the switch on button light up. Fans are still running.

if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated. Thanks
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
May 3, 2018 at 05:21 PM
After it bnoots, and the screen turns black, does the num lock button light up if you press it? If yes, then the PC is stil computing. If it doesn't then it isn't booted......