Can not boot the system

Closed
Ankit - Jun 7, 2009 at 07:42 AM
 vsolute - Aug 19, 2009 at 10:24 AM
Hello,
hi,
When i start my system. the system boot and going to window screen after that blue screen is appear and the system is restarted and send me the message to start the computer with the safe mode , last known good configuration,start with networking and start normally. when i select these option system again boot to microsoft window screen and again restarted the system . and this process is again and again repeated. please solve my problem.
Related:

2 responses

GeekMaestro Posts 1 Registration date Saturday June 6, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 7, 2009
Jun 7, 2009 at 08:30 AM
You've run into a "Blue Screen Of Death" (BSOD) Error.
You may have installed some new software or drivers that are conflicting or incompatible with your operating system or its current configuration or you may have picked up a virus.

Disconnect all attached devices from your system
Remove all CD/DVD's
Try booting in Safe Mode again.

Unfortunately if it refuses to boot to Safe Mode your options are limited.
 1. Try booting from another drive e.g. a bootable Flash drive or CD/DVD drive using a bootable disk. This will give you access to your files which you can save elsewhere.
 2. Re - install Windows XP from a bootable disk, this will gather all your previous files and store them in a Windows.old folder.
3. Create a new partition on your disk with a boot CD like "Hiren's Bootloader" and install an OS there then access the former partition from there. 
 You can then reinstall XP from there being carefull to specify the faulty partition as where you want to install AND specifying Upgrade not a fresh install to avoid losing previous program installations.
Good luck
In some cases you may try what GeeMaestro had posted and noting happens, you can also change your hard disk or RAM, sometimes dust your system and make sure it's free of dust particles and fixed it back, then start your system, if noting happens too, then u need and engineer to check if some ics are working well. else. if the ics can't be replaced then your mother board is faulty

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "pub-2422028285052370";
/* 728x90, created 8/13/09 */
google_ad_slot = "9308659895";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>