Keyboard is broken

Closed
WanSouPL Posts 1 Registration date Monday June 18, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 18, 2018 - Updated on Jun 18, 2018 at 10:18 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 20, 2018 at 05:16 PM
Hello, my keyboard is kinda broken and kinda not broken, im writing on phone right now. So my keyboard is kinda broken becouse when i press any button nothing happens,im stuck at login page of windows,the only keys that will work, but not properly are letter i when i press it a huge space will apear like this, pretend that dots are a space ................. and the other button that works is backspace but it delets the whole word instead of one letter and the last button was capslock, and capslock atleast works properly , but there is a weird thing that happend last night, i was watching a movie and this same thing happend but the mouse was not working too, the scroll was to zoom out/in, left button was to open to open the page on another page (i dont know how to write this) and thw right button was normal. So the keyboard is broken or the computer? Oh and when i was watching the movie , i restarted computer and im stuck at the login page of windows.

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Jun 20, 2018 at 05:16 PM
Is this a laptop?