WhatsApp not updating or downloading on Samsung Z2

Closed
Kaburu Posts 1 Registration date Thursday July 26, 2018 Status Member Last seen July 26, 2018 - Updated on Jul 26, 2018 at 02:51 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 26, 2018 at 05:32 PM
My phone doesn't update or download or even open WhatsApp...
Any attempt to use WhatsApp i get a wanning that my time and date are incorrect..
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jul 26, 2018 at 05:32 PM
Hi

There were no and there are no updates for Tizen WhatsApp.

WhatsApp for Z2 is available from the Tizen store

1. Open Tizen Store app on your Tizen smartphone.
This is available on your home screen. Don’t see it? On the home screen drag your finger from down side to upper. The new tab will appear. Here on the first tab you will see Tizen Store app.
2. In the Tizen Store, now search WhatsApp from search option.
You will see search option in the right upper corner. Open it and type WhatsApp or WhatsApp Messenger and tap on it.
3. The other option to find WhatsApp app in store is go to Popular app section. Here you will see all the popular apps on Tizen. Now tap on WhatsApp.
4. Now here you will see download option, hit it and it will be successfully installed on your smartphone.
Note that it will start downloading if you are logged in to Tizen Store with your Samsung ID. If not, then first you have to sign up to Tizen Store with Samsung account using your email ID or working phone number.
5. Now tap on open button when it successfully installed on your device and login to WhatsApp with your phone number.
These instructions are for those users who don’t have WhatsApp on their phone. Samsung Z2