Any way to recover my Yahoo email?

Closed
Ara - Aug 7, 2018 at 06:32 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 8, 2018 at 04:53 AM
Hello!
I'm expecting to get an answer that my account is completely inaccessible at this point trying to access my old email, but is there any other way to prove you actually own it? I'm trying to get into a Yahoo email account created some time in 2009 or even before that since my mother created it first, but to no avail! Have tried to misspell the answers for the questions.. and I've used every password I would have set at the time.. the last time I ever logged into it would be in 2012 or 2013, when I was playing a (flash-game I won't name).. tried to use passwords from that point in time as well, I can just remember what the alternative email might be but I can't remember how it's spelt. Mobile number? Changed countless times. The only thing I have to this day is my Facebook account which was created with the same email and in November of 2009 but I don't think that'd help...

Thank you, Ara.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Aug 8, 2018 at 04:53 AM
Hi

You will never be able to recover your Yahoo mail account because it no longer exists.

After 12 months of inactivity Yahoo mail accounts are deleted from the server.

Sorry