Can't get back into my Google account

Solved/Closed
TimothyMoad - Updated on Sep 25, 2018 at 12:15 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 11, 2018 at 05:30 AM
I've tried the google recovery steps and have answered all of the questions bar two as it asks me if I can get a verification code sent to an old Samsung email address with I cannot also access then the question about when did I open and start the google account with I'm not sure when it was but out of the five or six questions about my account I have answers correct but it still won't recognise that it is my account how can I actually talk to or message google support care directly as I cannot get back into this google account I'll b devastated because all my stored photos are in that google account and the as card that I had stored the photos on got broken before I could get the chance to copy them onto a computer and I have some very precious memories of a dear friend of mine who sadly took her own life last year so these memories are more than just a google account can someone please help me I don't know what else to do I've tried every combination of password that I can remember but no nothing works thank you scincerly Timothy Moad My google account name ***@***
Related:

3 responses

We understand that this is too late in this circumstance but always create IMPORTANT accounts such as email and lesser important accounts such as social media on a landline workstation then just don't use any punctuation so the thoughts go from one to another landline workstation can be laptop on wifi or a desktop on wifi for that matter important thing the account is created from a WIRED NON-cellular network as we run on another sentence without proper punctuation making this really EXHAUSTING to read and understand the provider can offer many ways to recover your account if you create it in this manner and try to use proper grammar by always attach a recover email such as a work or another email that you will not forget the username and password to because it SO important then after you have attached another email address in case of forgetfulness and more run on sentences now you can attach a mobile device to the account if you lose break or stop having access to your mobile device because you did not pay the services you can still recover your account

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Aug 10, 2018 at 04:51 PM
When is the last time you successfully accessed your account?
TimothyMoad Posts 2 Registration date Friday August 10, 2018 Status Member Last seen August 11, 2018
Aug 11, 2018 at 05:25 AM
The last times I accessed my account was in May this year.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Aug 11, 2018 at 05:30 AM
This article which I have written will show you all the possible ways to recover your account.

https://ccm.net/faq/9225-how-to-recover-gmail-account

Good luck