My laptop shut down after a night of some games, I noticed it was really hot an my 1st thought was overheating but it was unresponsive ever since not even a charge light, I also ready tried discharging it (removing battery hold 30sec.. +plug) and clearing settings (unplug bios battery few mins) without a single change,
After a night of going through the components, replacing paste and testing without some parts no change.
But when I try again after some sleep there was still no boot but.. I noticed a faint sound of repeating tacks (dull sound) when ever I plugged the charger. Can someone help me with this please. I'm unable to return
Heat is a killer! Heat causes permanent damage. Prior to trying to mess with the CPU, did you try the battery trick? You have already touched the CPU, so any troubleshooting beyond this may be pointless.