Sony vaio keyboard/keypad is unresponsive

Closed
User3776 - 6 Sep 2018 à 05:51
xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 - 6 Sep 2018 à 18:10
Hello,
Is there someone out there that is able to assist me with troubleshooting my Sony Vaio laptop? My keyboard/keypad is unresponsive. I followed the responses that were given to others with similar issues but I still can't seem to get it back up and running. My previous request was closed, not sure why. I really need some assistance. Please help?

1 response

xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 1,824
6 Sep 2018 à 18:10
does the laptop boot into Windows?

If it does, can you test using an external USB keyboard? If the external keyboard works OK then you need to replace the internal one.

Good Luck