Hidden Facebook Account due to Commercial Posts

Closed
florin - Updated on Sep 17, 2018 at 03:20 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 19, 2018 at 05:29 PM
Hello, I have a problem, maybe like many others, my account in not visible but is still there, till I get the Commerce Posts Security chek, so I need help because I have the same error like many others. Message error: ''Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.''
I can't thru to the last verification step, number 5 Commerce Posts... I posted a lot of items, more than 200 in a short time, I mean re-post under one minute, then they said in 2 message that I am blocked to post in groups for 4 days then after an hour they cicked me out from facebook, that was in Sept. 12 and since then, I cannot log in anymore....Well, re-posting more than 200 items in less than a minute, it is a BIG performance... Should I wait until the restriction will be gone, or should I make another account? I need a link that I can write to them directly about this problem. Thanks, Bujor from Romania.

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Sep 17, 2018 at 05:11 PM
There is no link or any way to contact Facebook directly.

Facebook receives signals from the community and may establish limits to prevent behaviour like yours that other people on the site may find unwanted or annoying.

If you try to make another account, both of your accounts will get disabled.

From I read, you are abusing.

Waiting is your only option. If you continue like you did, no doubt you will get the something went wrong again.
waiting to to expire valability of my items? After 7 days any item can be re-posted again, maybe there my interdiction will be disabled... Interesting that I did the same thing in the past, they get me two weeks of Commercial banning, but they never logged me out as they did now... But I posted in local groups created by people, not in Marketpalce. I t seems taht this new button called ''Marketplace'' have a strange way to work.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Sep 18, 2018 at 05:42 PM
You have violated Facebook's terms of use and Community Standards so Facebook disabled your account.
It's just 'hidden' because I can't get the full steps of security verification, my page is there and it is visible, also people can post into my own groups created by me, I have 3 page and many groups taht is also available.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168 > florin
Sep 19, 2018 at 05:29 PM
You must wait for the ban to be lifted.

If you have further inquiries consult the Facebook help centre:

https://www.facebook.com/help/