- Black screen after pc bootup
- Black screen but pc still running - How-To - Monitor
- Nfs hot pursuit black screen fix pc - Forum - Video Games
- Pc keeps restarting black screen ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Pc black screen beeping - How-To - Computer Architecture
- Pc black screen after windows logo - How-To - Monitor
If your bios can't load an OS, then yes it is mangled. You should attempt USB repair first though. Win 10 is finicky, and can take quite a while to get the boot records back in the right order. Be patient. If you think it isn't doing anything, press the numlock key, and if the light goes on or off, it is still doing its thing, and leave it running. Yes I have had win 10 take 24 hours to rebuild the boot before!