I have a display problem on my laptop because accidentally little bit drop of water into the keyboard then it suddenly a big pixel display. Then, it suddenly shutdown. I immediately removed the battery. Then, when I replaced the battery into the laptop and turn on in won't display. Then, I removed the keyboard knowing if there is still remaining waterdrop but nothing goes the motherboard. Then I plug It into the outlet and accidentally moved the the black flat then It boot with Dell logo. Then, I unplugged it then reassembled but I turn it won't display anything. What should I do?
Please email at ***@***
Thanks for any information.
You go and purchase a new laptop. You will continuously have problem with that one, as liquid has danged the circuits (I am certain ruining the circuits!). Water and heat are two things that can be taken away, but the damage will remain!!!!